If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern the Knighton Food Bank‘s relationship with you, in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Knighton Food Bank or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the designated officers of the Churches Together In Knighton and District project, Knighton Food Bank. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep the website online, up-to-date and running smoothly. However, Knighton Food Bank takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any personal information collected on this website, for example via our Contact Form, is only held with your explicit consent and only for the purposes of responding to your query.
Information collected via our donations Standing Order, including your name, contact and bank details is used only for the necessary processing of your donation in accordance with your instructions, including the recording of individual contributions and the maintenance of required accounting records.
No data provided by you is used for marketing (ie. newsletters) nor will it be passed, shared or sold to third parties for such purposes. Any data that is retained will be held securely either in physical or electronic storage in accordance with data protection legislation.
Please contact us if you would like to know what data we might hold on you and if you wish that data to be removed.