Summer and School Holiday Project Shopping List
- Tinned Rice Pudding and Custard
- Tinned Fruit
- Tinned Meat and Pies (meatballs, hot-dogs, stewed steak)
- Tinned Fish
- Corned Beef and Ham
- Pasta Sauces
- Tinned Vegetables (but not baked beans, kidney beans or chickpeas)
- Cereals (but not bran, porridge or Special K if possible)
- Tea, Coffee and Fruit / Flavoured Cold Drinks
- Peanut Butter, Chocolate Spread and Sandwich fillings
- Biscuits and Snacks (to add to lunch boxes)
- Toilet Rolls, Washing Up Liquid, Laundry Powder / Liquid
- Shampoo, Shower Gel, Deoderant
- Toothpaste and Toothbrushes
If you would prefer to give a small cash donation, this will enable us to purchase fresh milk, bread, cheese and eggs and to buy fresh vegetables / fruit vouchers to include with individual food parcels.
Print / Download a copy of our Shopping List here (PDF file)
Fundraising Spring Concert – May 19th
Join us for lovely music followed by tea and cake at the New Radnor Hub, on May 19th at 3pm.
Print / Download a copy of our Concert poster here (PDF file)
We are registered recipients with Stewardship, who have set up a support fund for our ministry. You can support us by making gifts to Stewardship for our fund. Where applicable, the value of your gifts may be increased by use of Gift Aid (worth 25% if you are a UK taxpayer).
To open a Giving Account to support the food bank through Stewardship please download the forms from our Support Us page.
NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2018
Winter hardship and food crisis project
Are you worried about having enough money to buy food for yourself or your family this winter? We provide crisis food parcels, toiletries and basic fresh dairy food, for individuals and families this winter.
If you are on benefits, low income/ wages or struggling with illness, please call or text Helen on 07731 524 058.
Helping those in need
If you would like to volunteer to help us at Knighton Food Bank, or you’d like to make a donation of either food or cash, please contact Helen for more information.
See the list on the right for Help, Guidance and Referral Agencies.
To contact Helen call 07731 524 058