Christmas Food Baskets Shopping List
- Christmas Cake – family and single size
- Christmas Pudding – family and single size
- Christmas Biscuits
- Tinned Soups
- Sweets and Chocolates – tins and boxes
- Selection Boxes and Christmas Stockings for children
- Small gifts for adults, teenagers and young children – unwrapped please
- Christmas Wrapping Paper and Christmas Cards
We also need the following BASICS:
- Toilet Rolls, Washing-up Liquid and Laundry Powder / Liquid
- Shampoo, Shower Gel, deodorant
- Toothpaste and Toothbrushes
If you would prefer to give a small cash donation, this will enable us to purchase fresh milk, bread, cheese and eggs and to buy fresh vegetables / fruit vouchers to include with individual food parcels.
Print / Download a copy of our Shopping List here (PDF file)
Fundraising Spring Concert – May 19th
Join us for lovely music followed by tea and cake at the New Radnor Hub, on May 19th at 3pm.
Print / Download a copy of our Concert poster here (PDF file)
You can support us by making regular donations to the food bank. See the information and Standing Order form on our Support Us page.
Helping those in need
If you would like to volunteer to help us at Knighton Food Bank, or you’d like to make a donation of either food or cash, please contact Helen for more information.
See the list on the right for Help, Guidance and Referral Agencies.
To contact Helen call 07731 524 058